I don’t sell money, but a divers and extensive experience of interacting with various financial institutions and investors will help you to prepare properly and effectively acquire investments to implement your brilliant ideas. Most often, my services are useful in raising funds in the following cases:
- Providing resources for a new business stream or a new business
- Investments in territorial expansion
- Investments in the growth and development of existing business
- Financing new market penetration
- Buying a business
At the same time, fundraising is not limited to the listed scenarios. I will help prepare a successful transaction, having carefully considering and strengthened your position on this issue. The advantage of my services is that I can work on the details of your idea in a comprehensive manner and prepare you for the most favourable terms and conditions.
During the preparation process, I will conduct a thorough analysis of the components of a business plan (or prepare it if needed), develop and construct an accurate and flexible financial model. All revenue and cost drivers will be studied and justified in the final documents. The investment flow will also be carefully planned, allowing for more efficient use of external finances and, as a result, paying less for them. This approach will help to use the documentation not only for raising funds, but also for the implementation of the project and full control over its implementation.
We will jointly create an attractive investment proposal, that takes into account all the advantages of your new business in a way that is understandable to financiers and investors. If necessary, I can take part in the presentation of the business plan, discussing the conditions for attracting financing and optimizing the cash flow schedule. This will help reduce the debt burden and more efficiently use borrowed funds.
Options for my help may be different:
- consultation, discussion and analysis of available documents — an easy and quick way to put the fundraising on the right track
- preparation of the necessary documents — business plan, financial model, feasibility study, investment memorandum, etc
- joint work on raising funds — organizing projects to attract investments, preparing documentation, searching for investors, participating in negotiations, working on better financing terms, etc.
My work has already helped the companies, operating in 11 countries and 137 cities