If you are involved in management consulting or other professional services for business, we may be able to find a collaboration format. Potential cooperation or partnership implies the high quality of both professional services and the services received by clients.
Select the tab below, the description of which best describes your professional services.
You provide professional services
Do you, like me, share the clients’ aspiration to get a service maximum professionally and to solve problems effectively?
You are successful in the following area:
- perform executive search
- engaged in private equity
- provide brokerage or financial service
- solve in high-quality manner extremely specialized IT-related issues
- focused on a complicated and specific legal area
- provide another professional service
and provide best-in-class services?
Our collaboration can be mutually beneficial.
Sometimes my clients ask me to recommend people who provide high-quality professional services. Usually I advise them to contact my acquaintances, professionals who have proven themselves to be of high quality services and passionate about their work. However, there are requests for which I have no one to advise yet.
In today’s increasingly accelerating world, successful professionals are not limited to the boundaries of departments or companies and the borders of countries. Success is based on high quality service. Well-formed cooperation is becoming one of the key factors for strategic success in the world of professional services.
We can meet and talk over our experience, accomplishments and approaches to a service provision. If we are on the same page, we will try to find an acceptable and mutually beneficial way of cooperation.
You perform management consulting
Sometimes, in some projects, clients wish specific knowledge and skills in a part of a project, or in-depth expertise is required. To do this, I employ professionals both in management consulting and as industry experts.
We can start to knowing each other if you have
- either enough experience in management consulting, at least 6 years,
- or strong industry experience, more than 10 years
The more experience you have, the more useful our cooperation will be for the clients.
If you are looking for a permanent job in the office — at Acumen Partners sometimes has openings.
Cooperation does not imply a “monthly salary.” Instead of this
- interesting projects happen
- with real challenge to your talents
- and work amongst professionals
- for demanding clients
- with good reward at the end of a project
If, like me, you
- are passionate about management consulting
- have in-depth expertise in one or more functional areas (strategy, finance, investment, processes, marketing, etc.)
- or have strong industry background
- are loving to solve complex non-standard cases
- and are ready to work selflessly on clients’ goals
To make our communication as productive as possible, please send your resume, better in two formats
- chronological — where and for whom you have worked, what you were responsible for, achievements
- project list — what projects and for whom you accomplished, projects outcomes
It will also be great to read a few lines about why you are engaged in management consulting and what you are looking for in the future.